Your skills after the training?
After completing this training and successfully presenting to the Board you are able to:
- Independently set up a Best Value project in which the Best Value principles are guaranteed
- Supervise and manage a Best Value project independently
- To persuade, train, and coach others involved in a Best Value tender and/or offer
- Professionalise Best Value projects in your organisation
- Secure the Best Value Approach and Best Value thinking in your organisation: wider utilise Best Value principles to improve performance and efficiency in your organisation and through the supply chain
You are a proven Best Value Expert and able to identify and select (strategic) suppliers and partners, through an efficient process, and prepare the execution phase to secure a smooth transition from selection to execution. In doing so, risks are minimised and performance maximised, during the selection phase and especially during the execution phase. After all, that is where it all must be done.
After a successful presentation to the certification board you will receive the A Certificate and you will be registered on the website of the Best Value Experts Academy, a professional and licensed partner of Arizona State University, originator and gatekeeper of the Best Value foundation and methodology.