Your skills after the training
After completing this training and a successful presentation for the Board you can:
- Independently set up a Best Value project in which the Best Value principles are guaranteed
- Supervise and manage a Best Value project independently
- To persuade, train and coach others involved in a Best Value tender and / or offer
- Professionalize Best Value projects in your organization
- Secure the Best Value approach and Best Value thinking in the organization: wider utilize the Best Value principles to improve performance and efficiency in your organization and through the supply chain
You are a proven Best Value Expert and able to identify and select (strategic) suppliers and partners, through an efficient process, and prepare the execution phase to secure a smooth transition from selection to execution. In doing so, risks are minimized and performance maximized, during the selection phase and especially during the execution phase. After all, that is where it must be done.
After a successful presentation to the board you will receive the A certificate and you will be registered on the website of Best Value Experts Academy, a professional and licensed partner of Arizona State University, originator and gatekeeper of the Best Value foundation and methodology.